back

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Morning After



 So I had to do something this weekend that I never thought I would have to do.. While out of town, hubby and I had a pretty fun, unplanned for night together while the kids slept... I hadnt planned for it to happen at all since I have has like 0 sex drive since getting pregnant last year... Anyways, the morning after we went to Walmart to get the Morning After/ Plan B pill. I dont think I would have ended up pregnant as I dont think I was Oing at the time.. But we didnt want to take the chance as we have a 4 month old right now.. Im going crazy with 2 under two, but I would have to be institutionalized if I had 3 under three!

Anyways, thats not what this post is about.. Do you have ANY idea how much the Plan-B pill cost?? WTH! It cost $55 and some change after the taxes... Are you kidding me? No wonder there are still teens pregnant.. I know its for those 17 and up, but I cant imagine a 17 yr old having $55 on them, let alone wanting to spend it on something like that.. I also cant imagine them asking their parents for the money, "Mom can I get $60?" "What for?" "Oh you know, the morning after pill." Yeah, I can see alot of parents freaking.. However, I hope to have a very open relationship with my daughter.. but still, that seems awfully pricey. (Not as pricey as actually having a child) Yeah so, I just think its totally crazy the cost of the ONE teeny tiny pill. That's my 2 cents.

2 comments:

punk rock michelle said...

wow! I had no idea that it was so pricey either! I can't imagine having 3 under 3..I go crazy somedays w/ just Saya!

Myzdamena said...

Goodness me! They sure cost a lot don't they?!

..then again another baby would cost much more and... 3 under 3? WOAH hehe