back

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A little bragging

Its been a while since Ive posted much in this blog.. So here goes with some bragging... Garrett is 4.5 months old. He can roll over from his back to belly with no problem at all.. Once there, he pushed his front half up with his arms. Then at times tries super hard to pull his knees in (like to crawl) I sawer it wont be long till he is on the move! He already can make little circles. He is my big boy! I cannot believe that he is almost 5 months. Its crazy how time just slips away..

And speaking of time just disappearing, miss Ellie is going to be 2 super soon! I cannot believe I am going to have a 2 yr old already. She has accomplished so much in the past year.. To name a few:

She learned how to walk at 13 months
Became a big sister at 18 months and loves her little brother.
Started sleeping in her toddler bed at 20 months
Started talking up a storm some place between 20-21 months! She says so many things and her vocab just grows and grows every day.. Maybe Ill blog about what all she can say.

These little people just amaze me every day.

2 comments:

Janessa said...

I love this! I cannot wait to see those 2!! Seriously, you have no idea! It will be loads of fun when you come! I think they will be sick of the attention by the time you have to head back. hehe!

punk rock michelle said...

you have such great kids :D
I can't believe that we almost have 2 year olds..that blows my mind!