back

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Big Celebration

 So I was going to go with a 4th of July theme for my blog being as it is the 4th coming up.. But you know what is coming up even sooner then that?? In just 2, yes count them TWO days my beautiful, sweet little monster is
going to be 2 years old..  Its just so hard to imagine that 2 years have already gone by. To think on the first was the night my mom and I went to the hospital because I hadnt felt Ellie move all day. They kept me over night for monitoring.. I had no signs of going into labor prior to that.. At four AM on the 2nd I started having minor contractions.. They checked me at 7:30 am on the 2nd and said I was 3 centimeter but even they didnt think I was going to go into labor that day. Sure enough only a few hours later we were back at the hospital.. Elisabeth Quinn-Maxine was born at 5:40 PM, weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and was 19 inches long.. Now though you would have never know she was so tiny.. She is my Ellie Bellie! I think she is pushing 31 lbs.. lol She is such a chatter box too.. Its crazy! Just to name a few:

Mommy
Daddy
Brother
Garrett (sorta)
baba
cup
paci (waci)
blankie (kiekie)
ball
dog
kitty
listen
sit
up
down
sit up
side (outside)
She can say so much more then that. She's even starting to repeat stuff of the tv. She came running into the kitchen the other day saying "Which way? This way? No.. That way?? No.. This way!" They were treasure hunting on her cartoons.. I really hate how much time she spends watching TV, but she has learned a lot of works from it. She can count to 3 in Chinese, says Ting (listen in Chinese) and puts her hand to her ear and soo much more!!

Kids are just plain amazing!

2 comments:

Janessa said...

Time sure does fly!! Hugs to Ellie-Q!

punk rock michelle said...

It's so hard to believe that she's almost 2! & wow she was little when she was born! Saya was 6lbs 2oz ..& is now about 25lbs :D..skinny thing!
It's so amazing that we are about to have 2 year olds..I hope that Ellie has an awesome birthday :D :D