back

Friday, June 18, 2010

Moooooody

 I am having a craptastic moody day.. Bluh. Both my kids were screaming at the same time and I just cant take it.. Finally my son cried his self to sleep, which I totally feel bad about, but I had to get what I was doing done.. My DD is being a brat and Im just not in the mood to put up with it right now.. As of right now, I do not want to have more kids! I dont have the patience most of the time for the two I have..

 I have to take Ellie to her skin doctor today, which makes me mad. Its a follow up.. I could just tell them over the phone, Yes the issue is fixed... No I have to drag my kids 40 minutes away, sit in a waiting room and then fight with Ellie.. What is worse is that the doctor isnt even going to get to look at her. She freaks out every time he comes into the room. Its not like he is an old man. He is probably in his early 30s and not bad looking.. But she loses her mind..Then of course Garrett will start crying and by the time we get back into the car, I will be ready to drink... I just hope I get a parking space close to the door..

Oh and my house is a total disaster.. I mean a bomb went off in here and it just puts me in a worse mood.. lol Sucks!!

Ok off to load kids up in the car..

1 comment:

punk rock michelle said...

:( I'm sorry mama! I lose my mind w/ just one LO half the time! & oooh our place right now if one room is clean , then another is TRASHED! & OMG Saya freaks out at EVERY Dr apt..seriously! When we leave the other kids are clutching their parents and/or crying too! :(