back

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary & More

Happy Anniversary to ME!! Well actually I guess it should be to us. lol Cant believe its been 1 whole year already and I didnt have to keel Logan! I had no doubt that we would  make it this far. I know there are many many more years to come.. There were days that I did want to keel him, but I didnt.. I love him so much.
Tonight dinner at Texas Road house or maybe Lotta Watta Steak house (mmmm) and then movie.. Think we are going to see Shrek since we have the kids.. Ellie would love to was a HUGE tv.. lol And if Garrett cries, it should be that big of a deal since there will be kids running around being obnoxious.


Ellie now says "I love you" as of yesterday. Its so cute.  She is saying so much. Maybe Ill make a post of all the things she says..


I have a Fashion Bug credit card eating a hole in my pocket!! lol I want to go get a new top to wear tonight, but probably wont... I just keep telling my self to wait that I am losing weight and dont want  waste money on clothes that hopefully wont fit long.. I want to someday be that "stylish" mom... Working on it... slowly..

A good start would to get dressed and go to the gym after the kidos wake up from their naps...

1 comment:

punk rock michelle said...

Happy Anniversary ! It sounds like u guys had quite the night planned out, I hope it was lots of fun! & go ahead & treat yourself to at least one shirt..you gotta look good along the way ..it's a journey..but what about loving what you got along the way??