back

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My So Called Crazy Life

This is mainly a recap/ vent about our crazy land lay and the issues we have had with her.. Skip to the end if you wish not to read about it.. lol

I might just possibly lose it.. lol Monday night Logan got a call from our land lady.. She is drunk and mind you this was at 9:30 PM. She starts ripping his ass about one of our dogs getting out of the yard the previous Friday.. I guess our dog, which ever it was, went through the bushes at their house and scared one of their guests, who already is scared of dogs... So she is ripping into Logan about this... Why she waited till Monday to do this?? She claimed it was the first time she had seen Logan home since Friday.. Umm.. Hello, we were both home Friday.. Why not make a quick stop in and say "Hey your dog got out. Please take better care in keeping the gate closed...." Noooo. That would have been way way to easy... Her husband said she had a bad weekend. Bad weekend or not, that is no way to treat someone who is paying you money to live in your house.... So... This isnt actually the first time our crazy land lady has pulled this crap.. We have had two previous issues with rent.. Our fault, not really.. After having first moved in the agreement was set to $500 per pay day.. Well Logan asked her husband if it was ok if we paid the full amount on the last payday of the money, it would just be easier for us... He said yes.. So after the crazy loony calling 2 different times, months apart, ripping our asses for no paying rent as agreed upon, I took it upon myself to get this shit straightened out.. Even though I stressed probably 100 times that her husband said it was ok to pay it that way, she didnt want to hear it and said it was our fault.. Then we had issues with her.. She would offer to watch Ellie any time I needed but when I actually asked her to, it was an inconvenience for her.  The first time was so I could go get a new drivers license.. Well Logan ended up getting of work early and we went together, which made having Ellie easier cause we both got to watch her.. I tried knocking on the door to tell the crazy bat that we didnt need her to watch E.. No answer... So I let it slip.. We she flipped out saying she waited around all day, she was probably just down stairs and I should have went in.. BS! Im not going to enter into anyones house without them first opening the door for me.. The next time was for when I was going to be induced to have Garrett.. She offered to watch Ellie, then got super sick and couldnt.. No prob.. I set it up for a friend to watch her... Well the night before I was scheduled to be induced she comes over (After 9:30 PM) bombed off her ass, crying about issues her family is having and all this crap.. By the end of her 2 hour cry fest she says she can go ahead and watch Ellie for us..  (My mom was there too and planned to watch her until it was time to have the baby, then she would come to the hospital, thus leaving E with the land lady) Well I get a call from my mom, right when things were getting heated up at the hospital, her asking me of it was alright for the land lady to go to dinner.. Um, no! Hello... She said she could watch Ellie for us... Soooo the next time I had asked her if she could watch Ellie when I went in for my 6 week check cause I didnt think I could watch both kids while up on the table with my legs in the air. She said she wasnt sure of her schedual and I said that was ok, I wasnt sure what time it was at any ways.. So a few things happened while over there that made me mad, so me and the kids left.. I ended up asking a friend if she could watch her for me, she said yes.. I tried to call the land loony but no answer, I left a message telling her not to worry about it, I got a friend to do it.. Later the night Ellie is playing with my phone and hits send which calls the last person back, her... I just hang up the phone.. The next day she corners Logan and tells him she can never watch the kids again. This it always seems like such a big deal. That I need to make friends that can watch them for me and that she doesnt appreciate being called and hung up on..  Logan explained that that was Ellie.. So like 3 weeks ago, I was busy working on some craft projects and she told Logan that if I needed her to watch the kids so that I could get them done, she would... WTH, are you freaking serious? Then the dog issue occurred.  This lady has no back bone unless she is trashed.. She is a crazy booze hound and we are tired of it..



---> In short, our land lady is a crazy booze hound with split personalities. Our lease is up mid-July.. We are trying to find a new rental so we can be done with this nut job! So now Im stressed trying to figure out what can be packed a head of time, because the kids and I are due to drive from Illinois to Arizona July 23rd and be gone a whole month.... I cant possibly leave Logan with to much packing left to do as he has his own packing to do (the garage, shed, his clothes, etc) Not to mention he and a friend will be doing the moving while I am away.. It is like crazy hard to find a house for rent back here with 3 bedrooms, a big garage and a fenced in back yard that allows dogs!! It was pure luck that we found the house we are in now.. To bad the land lady is swimming at the bottom of the bottle.. I hope another house comes up soon!!! I wish we were just moving back to Arizona!! Not going to happen yet, saddly enough...

1 comment:

Myzdamena said...

Hello :)

Found your blog hopping from K's blog to a Punk and lil'punkie and then here lol...

Grrr your landlady is a nightmare- I really do hope that you find somewhere nice to move to. Or that she sorts her life out and stops hitting out at other people... *growl*

Do you have friends that could help Logan pack stuff if you find somewhere? I'm not too well most of the time so (way back when we *had* friends nearby lol) we had a few friends scome round and they blitzed the packing in a morning and then we gave them beer to make their afternoon go swimmingly lol

xxxx