back

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Motivation

 Im so sad and hate my belly.. Why is it so hard for me to get motivated to go to the gym? I dont like using my kids as an excuse, but after dealing with crying kids first thing in the morning really doesnt put me in the work out mood.. Ugh!! But it isnt really just about working out.. Im so unmotivated to do much of anything, house work, anything.. Im so unorganized, ta boot. I just wish I could be motivated and organized every day.  Id settle for 4 out of 7 days even.

Every night I tell myself "Tomorrow Im going to get up and go to the gym and work my butt off." I know that the end results will be great, but when morning comes its like , bluh....... I just want to be able to wear normal pants and normal shorts without having to buy new ones to fit me. Heck I cant even buy new shorts to fit me right not.. Not cute ones.. The only ones Walmart has in 18+ are like long  shorts that are dorky. Not what Im wanting to wear. Plus Id love to be able to sport a cute swim suit this summer. Doesnt even have to be a bikini, just long as my "hate" handles arnt bulging out.

I love Logan and Im proud of him for the progress he has made on losing weight, but some times when he is talking about it, I just want him  to stop.. He talks about having dropped so many lbs already and I havent lost any yet...

I did manage to get motivated enough to make a couple lovies today. But not motivated enough to get them all done. I have to make 6 by Friday. Now thats a hard thing to do with kids of this age.. Ellie has been good for the most part. I have the travel DVD play set up for her and some toys to play with in the basement where I do my sewing. But they cant always be good.

Alright, I got my vent out for th night. Its almost midnight and Ellie is still awake, though she did just say she is ready for sleep.. Daddy will be home soon.. So I guess it should be meemee time..

3 comments:

punk rock michelle said...

oh Robin..*HUGS* It must be really hard w/ 2 kids especially one so young! I don't have any time to work out really either & I only have 1 kid!! Give yourself some credit though, you did just have 2 gorgeous kids in just 2 years & you are still totally beautiful! :D Be proud of your body for all the joy that it has given you & the 2 healthy , adorable children :D

Photosnaps04 said...

Thanks Michelle! You look great too. Some times we just need to throw a pitty party for our selves.

punk rock michelle said...

ooooh yeah ! I agree ! It's good to talk about it but, it's nice for your friends to remind you that you are in fact a hot mama!