back

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Been to long gone

Wow, cant believe I havent blogged here since November. Guess thats only one month. So here is a quick up date.

Garrett is full on crawling, pulling up on furniture and scaling along the front of it. He shakes his head no and waves bye bye. He can also make several noises with his mouth and tongue. Silly boy! He is on complete cows milk and sleeping in his own crib!!! He only wakes a 1-2 times a night, most nights. I cannot believe that in less then a month he will be 1 year old already! So crazy to think about this time last year.

 Elisabeth Quinn, she is a HANDFUL! Ok, not just a handful but TWO handsful. She is a spitfire with an attitude to match. She is speaking complete sentences, sometimes 6-8 words at a time. She amazes me and some times drives me nuts! Her new this is to yell at me "Dont touch me!" I dread the day she does this while in a grocery store surrounded by people. She also yells "Im mad! Mad! Mad! Mad!" With each mad she adds her voice gets "madder" too. I cant help but laugh at her. Its the cutest thing ever. I really need to get it on video. Black mail ;) Another variation to the mad thing is her just saying "Im mad!" and I tell her "Im mad too!" and she will reply wit h"Im mad three!" I just chuckle.  It melts my heart when she tells me "I love you mommy." We will sit there together saying I love you back and for worth, "I love you" 'I love you too' "I love you more" 'I love you mommy' "I love you too Ellie" 'I love yoooooou" and I love it! Then she gets mad and tells me to stop talking. lol She is finally sleeping in her own bed! I find my self sleeping with her many nights. (Thats why I gave her a queen size bed, to share with me) I love cudding with her.

We had a wonderful Christmas with both of our families. They all spoiled our kids. I still have toys strung all over the house. We got a puppy too. By we, I mean my self. Logan laughs at me and says "We finally got the kids to sleep in their own beds all night long and you go get a puppy that whines and barks all night." Its almost like having a baby again. Her name is LaLa (With Love & Fur ) Though very cute, she is a little shit head. Ellie thinks that she is her own personal baby and wants to carry her around every where. Least till LaLa bites her.

 Here in a short 4 months Logan and I will be married for 2 years. Its so crazy because we have been together for so long and just say only 2 years now. We are going to try and go to Vegas for a few days. Hope we get to because Ive never been and think we both would have a blast. (Long as no one slips us a roofaline, hahaha jk) We've had our ups and down but we are doing pretty good now Id say.

 Thats all for this post. Hoping to stay caught up more now. Maybe not an everyday post, but we will see.

No comments: