back

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Any difference?

So I was thinking about what has changed since being back in Arizona.... The weather.. But what else?? Yeah all our family is closer to use now and I have seen my sister loads more since being back.... But day in and day out I still find my self sitting with the computer or TV in front of me with the kids running a muck! Least in Illinois I had a moms group and friends that I could get out of the house and talk to... I have old friends here, but none I  hang out with or really even talk to. My one close friend is now 2 hours + away and though we used to have a meeting point when we lived in Chino, its just to far to drive in a day.

My brother is waiting to hear about a job here in Bagdad also.. He's waiting on the background part to check out and then hopefully the process with speed up. (Its always hurry up and wait with this company) If he gets the job then he and my SIL will be moving down here too.. Im oober excited about this because before they started dating her and I were close friends. We will be able to hang out, scrapbook together, lounge around, go to Prescott together.. Ill be so happy to have her (and of course my brother) here!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Awww you just made my day!! I <3 you! It will be great WHEN we get there! I sooooo look forward to scrapping with you! It's fun scrapping with others! And it will be good for me to get some socialization too! :D